Dates: 23-24 June, 2015
Venue: Vilnius, Lithuania
Price: 210 €
Aim of the course: to improve ability to recognize and adapt innovative solutions in adult education
Target group: adult educators (lecturers), managers of adult education institution
- How to recognize innovative solutions in adult education?
- The best practices of innovative solutions in adult education
- Methods for innovative solutions
- How to manage innovative solutions in adult education?
- How innovative solutions match with corporate strategy?
- Innovation solutions: for organization or for learners?
Competences to be improved:
Social competences: communication skills will be improved.
Entrepreneurship and initiative taking: problem solving and creativity skills will be improved.
Foreign language (if applicable): training language is English.
Non-formal training methods will be used in the training.
Certificate will be issued to participants of the course.