Dates: 8-10 September, 2015
Venue: Vilnius, Lithuania
Price: 210 €
Target group: adult education
- Mission of adult education institutions
- Principles of recusing exclusion of socal risk groups
- Empowerment of people at social risk
- Promoting social inclusion at adult education institution
- The best practices of social inclusion at adult education institutions
- Strategy of social inclusion at adult education institution
Competences to be improved:
Social competences: communication skills will be improved.
Entrepreneurship and initiative taking: problem solving skills will be improved, strategic plan for adult education institutions will be set.
Foreign language (if applicable): training language is English.
Non-formal training methods will be used in the training.
Certificate will be issued to participants of the course.